The Institute of Computer Technology performs research on the following topics:
This research area is managed by Professor Axel Jantsch.
- SoC Infrastructure and Networks on Chip (Axel Jantsch)
- Self-Aware Systems on Chip (Axel Jantsch)
- Embedded Machine Learning (Axel Jantsch)
- In-Memory Computing (Nima Taherinejad)
- Reliable IoT Services (Semeen Rehman)
This research area is managed by Professor Hermann Kaindl.
- Requirements Engineering and Architecting (Hermann Kaindl)
- Interacting in and with Software (Hermann Kaindl)
- Model-driven development and Semantic Technologies (Hermann Kaindl)
This research area is managed by Professor Dongheui Lee.
- Human Robot Interaction and Collaboration (Dongheui Lee)
- Robot Control Learning (Dongheui Lee)
- Robot Perception (Dongheui Lee)
- Smart energy systems, distributed systems, artificial intelligence, Industry 4.0, robotics, automated driving, and cyber security are research topics of the Energy&IT Group (Stefan Wilker)
- Communication in automation, in specific: fieldbus systems (Thilo Sauter)
For detailed information on our research projects refer to the TU Wien’s project database.