Christoph Luckeneder was borne 1986 in Austria. He finished the bachelor degree program of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology at Vienna University of Technology in 2013. On this basis, he deepened his knowledge about system engineering in the master’s program Computer Engineering, which he graduated from in 2015. In 2015, he joined the Institute of Computer Technology as a project employee. His work there is associated with the project FeatureOpt. FeatureOpt is founded by the Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG) and deals with feature interaction detection, prevention of unwanted feature interaction as well as feature coordination in automotive software. Since 2017, he is also working in the project Verification of Cyber-physical Automotive Systems-of-Systems (VerASoS).
- H. Kaindl, R. Hoch, M. Rathmair, C. Luckeneder, Formal Verification of Cyber-physical Feature Coordination with Minimalist Qualitative Models, in Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering, Springer International Publishing, 2018, pp. 261 - 287.
- M. Rathmair, C. Luckeneder, H. Kaindl, Minimalist Qualitative Models for Model Checking Cyber-physical Feature Coordination, in Proceedings of the 23rd Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC 2016), p. 8, Hamilton, Neuseeland, 2016.
- C. Luckeneder, M. Rathmair, H. Kaindl, Investigating and Coordinating Safety-critical Feature Interactions in Automotive Systems Using Simulation, in Proceedings of the 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 2017, 2017, pp. 6151 - 6160.
- C. Luckeneder, H. Kaindl, M. Korinek, Automated Unit Testing in Model-based Embedded Software Development, in Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Software Technologies, 2017, pp. 427 - 434.
- M. Rathmair, C. Luckeneder, H. Kaindl, C. Radojicic, Semi-symbolic Simulation and Analysis of Deviation Propagation of Feature Coordination in Cyber-physical Systems [Best Paper Award], in 51st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS 2018), 2018, pp. 5655 - 5664.
- H. Kaindl, F. Lukasch, M. Heigl, S. Kavaldjian, C. Luckeneder, S. Rausch, Verification of Cyber-physical Automotive Systems-of-Systems: Test Environment Assignment, in Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE International Conference on Software Testing, Verification and Validation Workshops, 2018, pp. 390 - 391.
- C. Luckeneder, H. Kaindl, Systematic Top-down Design of Cyber-physical Models with Integrated Validation and Formal Verification, in 2018 ACM/IEEE 40th International Conference on Software Engineering: Companion Proceedings, 2018, pp. 274 - 275.
- M. Rathmair, C. Luckeneder, M. Meisel, S. Wilker, In-Field Simulation for Process Tuning in Industry 4.0 Applications, in Vienna young Scientists Symposium 2018, 2018, pp. 66 - 67.
- C. Luckeneder, H. Kaindl, A Case Study of Systematic Top-down Design of Cyber-physical Models with Integrated Validation and Formal Verification, in Proceedings of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing, 2019, pp. 1828 - 1836.