Alireza Estaji was born in Sabzevar, IRAN in 1974. In April 1997 he received his BSc. degree in Computer Engineering–Software of the Ferdowsi University of Mashhad (FUM). During more than ten years of his work, he experienced and studied about industrial management. In July 2003 he received a certificate for “Industrial Production & Management” study which could be evaluated as a master degree. He continued his studies in Executive Management later. In December 2011 he finished his studies in OULU_UAS (Finland, Oulu University of Applied Sciences, MASTER OF ENGINEERING (MEng) in Information Technology.) Since 2013 he is a Ph.D. student at the Institute of Computer Technology.
“DISSERTATION TOPIC: STREET LIGHTING SIMULATION FOR ENERGY EFFICIENCY IMPROVEMENT”
Projects in ICT.TUWIEN:
- SIRIUS PLUS
- A. Estaji, M. Meisel, T. Novak, T. Sauter, Integrated Networked Streetlighting Infrastructure Simulation with Crossing as Use Case, IECON 2018 - 44th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IEEE, 2018, pp. 3562 - 3567.
- A. Wendt, S. Kollmann, A. Bratukhin, A. Estaji, T. Sauter, A. Jantsch, Cognitive Architectures for Process Monitoring - an Analysis, 2020 IEEE 18th International Conference on Industrial Informatics (INDIN), IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, 2020, pp. 167 - 173.
- A. Estaji, M. Meisel, S. Golovkin, T. Novak, K. Pollhammer, Enegieeffiziente, intelligente Verkehrsinfrastruktur, in MESS18 Microelectronic Systems Symposium, 2018, pp. 37.
- A. Estaji, M. Meisel, S. Golovkin, T. Novak, K. Pollhammer: INGE intelligent intersection in the field of energy efficiency and traffic safety. in Smart Energy Systems Week Austria 2018, p. 1, Wien, 2018.
- S. Kollmann, A. Estaji, A. Bratukhin, A. Wendt, T. Sauter, Comparison of Preprocessors for Machine Learning in the Predictive Maintenance Domain, in 2020 IEEE 29th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), 2020, pp. 49 - 54.
- A. Estaji, M. Meisel, T. Novak, T. Sauter, Integrated Networked Streetlighting Infrastructure Simulation with Crossing as Use Case, in Presentation: 44th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON 2018), Washington, DC, USA.
- S. Wilker, T. Leopold, A. Goranovic, M. Karat, A. Estaji, M. Meisel, J. Syböck, T. Rathfux, M. Rathmair, T. Zimmermann, R. Bliklen, L. Rödig, L. Spengler, D. Jepsen, M. Coyne, M. Carlberg, C. Chandler, Review Study of the Ecodesign Voluntary Agreement for the Product Group "Videogames Consoles", tech. report, Institute of Computer Technology, Vienna University of Technology, for: Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs Directorate Industrial Transformation and Advanced Value Chains, 2019.