Univ.Ass. Dipl.-Ing. Dr.techn. Ralph Hoch , BSc
Aufklappen um alle Publikationen (TU Wien) zu sehen
- R. Hoch, C. Luckeneder, R. Popp, H. Kaindl, Verification of Consistency between Process Models, Object Life Cycles, and Context-dependent Semantic Specifications. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Bd. 9, 2021, S. .
- H. Kaindl, R. Popp, R. Hoch, C. Zeidler, Reuse vs. Reusability of Software Supporting Business Processes, in Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Software Reuse (ICSR 2016), Springer LNCS 9679, 2016, S. 138 - 145.
- H. Kaindl, R. Hoch, M. Rathmair, C. Luckeneder, Formal Verification of Cyber-physical Feature Coordination with Minimalist Qualitative Models, in Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering, Springer International Publishing, 2018, S. 261 - 287.
- H. Kaindl, R. Hoch, P. Roman, T. Rathfux, F. Lukasch, An Investigation of Problem Instance Difficulty for Case-Based Reasoning and Heuristic Search, Enterprise Information Systems - 22nd International Conference (ICEIS), Springer International Publishing, 2021, S. 158 - 183.
- H. Kaindl, E. Wach, A. Okoli, R. Popp, R. Hoch, W. Gaulke, T. Hussein, Semi-automatic Generation of RecommendationProcesses and their GUIs, in IUI '13 Proceedings of the 2013 international conference on Intelligent user interfaces, S. 10, Santa Monica, CA, USA, 2013.
- C. Gutschier, R. Hoch, H. Kaindl, R. Popp, A Pitfall with BPMN Execution, in Proceedings of the second International Conference on Building and Exploring Web Based Environments WEB 2014, S. 7, Chamonix, France, 2014.
- R. Hoch, H. Kaindl, R. Popp, D. Ertl, H. Horacek, Semantic Service Specification for V&V of Service Composition and Business Processes, in Proceedings of the 48th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-48), 2015, S. 1370 - 1379.
- R. Hoch, H. Kaindl, R. Popp, D. Ertl, Comprehensive Integration of Executable Business Process Models with Semantic Concept and Task Specifications, in Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Business Intelligence and Technology (BUSTECH 2015), S. 5, Nice, France, 2015.
- M. Rathmair, R. Hoch, H. Kaindl, R. Popp, Consistently Formalizing a Business Process and its Properties for Verification: A Case Study, in Proceedings of the Practice of Enterprise Modeling 8th IFIP WG 8.1. Working Conference (PoEM 2015), 2015, S. 126 - 140.
- R. Hoch, H. Kaindl, R. Popp, C. Zeidler, Aligning Architectures of Business and Software: Software Driven by Business Process Models and its User Interface, in Proceedings of the 49th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, S. 8, Kauai, Hawaii, 2016.
- R. Hoch, M. Rathmair, H. Kaindl, R. Popp, Verification of Business Processes Against Business Rules Using Object Life Cycles, in Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing Proceedings of the 4th World Conference on Information Systems and Technologies (WorldCist 2016), 2016, S. 589 - 598.
- R. Popp, R. Hoch, H. Kaindl, A Connection of Task-centric with Artefact-centric Models through Semantic Task Specification and its Use for Formal Verification, in Proceedings of the 50th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences 2017, 2017, S. 4817 - 4826.
- H. Kaindl, R. Hoch, R. Popp, Semantic Task Specification in Business Process Context, in Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science RCIS 2017, 2017, S. 286 - 291.
- R. Hoch, H. Kaindl, Verification of Feature Coordination using the Fluent Calculus [Best Paper Nomination], in Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering - Volume 1: ENASE, 2018, S. 169 - 179.
- H. Kaindl, S. Kramer, R. Hoch, An Inductive Learning Perspective on Automated Generation of Feature Models from Given Product Specifications, in 22nd International Systems and Software Product Line Conference - Proceedings, 2018, S. 25 - 31.
- T. Rathfux, H. Kaindl, R. Hoch, F. Lukasch, An Experimental Evaluation of Design Space Exploration of Hardware/Software Interfaces, in Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering, 2019, S. 289 - 296.
- T. Rathfux, H. Kaindl, R. Hoch, F. Lukasch, Efficiently Finding Optimal Solutions to Easy Problems in Design Space Exploration: A* Tie-breaking, in ICSOFT 2019 - Proceedings of the 14th International Conference on Software Technologies, 2019, S. 595 - 604.
- H. Kaindl, R. Hoch, R. Popp, Estimating Problem Instance Difficulty, in ICEIS 2020 - Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems, 2020, S. 359 - 369.
- M. Rathmair, C. Luckeneder, T. Haspl, B. Reiterer, R. Hoch, M. Hofbaur, H. Kaindl, Formal Verification of Safety Properties of Collaborative Robotic Applications including Variability, in 2021 30th IEEE International Conference on Robot & Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN), 2021, S. 1283 - 1288.
- R. Hoch, Connecting Process Models, Object Life Cycles and Context-dependent Conditions Through Semantic Specifications, Supervisor: H. Kaindl, O. Pastor, X. Franch, E384, 2019.